Do you have a piece of jewelry that needs to be repaired?
Our master jeweler Mike repairs pieces right here in the Spexton Fine Jewelry store on Cherry Street in Tulsa, Oklahoma. Our master jeweler has over 25 years of experience.
We repair jewelry whether it was purchased from us or not.
Repairs typically take less than a week to complete.
When you bring in your piece of jewelry that needs to be repaired, we will analyze what needs to be done to repair it and we will give you an accurate price quote.
Below are examples of repairs and their typical costs:
- Sizing a 14K Yellow Gold ring smaller: $76
- Sizing a 14K Yellow Gold ring larger: $110
- Sizing a 14K White Gold ring smaller: $118
- Sizing a 14K White Gold ring larger: $152
- Sizing a Platinum ring smaller: $128
- Sizing a Platinum ring larger: $198
- Sizing a Silver ring smaller: $71
- Sizing a Silver ring larger: $90
Laser Soldering Broken Chains
- 14K Yellow Gold or Silver: $68
- 14K White Gold: $110
- Platinum: $83
Laser Soldering Rings Together
- 14K Yellow Gold $150
- 14K White Gold: $192
- Platinum: $256
Rebuilding Worn Prongs
- 14K Yellow Gold or Silver Prong: $68
- 14K White Gold Prong: $110
New Head for the Center Diamond
- 14K Yellow Gold, 14K White Gold, or 14K Rose Gold: $210
- Platinum: $450
Watch Battery Replacement
- Watch Battery Replacement: $15
Watch Link Removal
- Watch Link Removal: $15
Steam Cleaning your jewelry is always free and just takes a couple of minutes. It will make your diamonds, gemstones, and gold really sparkle. Drop by anytime you are in the area for a free jewelry cleaning.
We are open Tuesday - Thursday, 11am - 6pm, and Friday - Saturday, 10am - 5pm.
Our phone number is 918-699-0030.
Spexton Fine Jewelry
1609 E 15th Street
Tulsa, OK 74120